Advancing Aerospace From The Ground Up
As millions take to the sky every day, a safe and efficient aerospace system is key to providing an experience as amazing as the view above the clouds. Parsons is a trusted provider of solutions that meet this challenge. By leveraging our knowledge, experience, and capabilities, we advance the world’s leading aerospace system.
Meeting Tomorrow’s Aviation Challenges
We have the knowledge and experience in safety, security, infrastructure, as well as in meeting Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) standards and environmental concerns. For over 40 years, we’ve supported the FAA in modernizing the US National Airspace System, including work at hundreds of airports across the nation.
We specialize in a variety of life-cycle capital project delivery services, including:
- Program and project management
- Project management information systems (PMIS)
- Site selection, planning, and engineering
- FAA systems and facility design
- Unique solutions for facility and system life extensions
- FAA systems installation, testing, and startup
- Sustainability and environmental services, including PFAS mitigation.
- Legacy equipment removal and decommissioning
- Design analysis, facility compliance review, and other technical services
Our engineering expertise includes the following:
- Fire protection
- CAD and drafting support
We deliver innovative solutions that take the aviation system to the next level of safety and efficiency.
Smart Federal Aviation Solutions Driven By Innovation
Modernizing the US National Airspace System, the world’s busiest and most complex, requires designing and implementing next-generation technology solutions. Our experts are doing just that as partners in advancing the nation’s global leadership in aviation to increase safety, efficiency, capacity, predictability, and resiliency.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can meet all of your federal aviation needs.