Designed With You In Mind
One thing you shouldn’t have to worry about is whether your benefits have you covered. Our competitive benefits package exceeds the needs of our employees with curated plans and programs that help with everything from health and retirement planning to career development and work-life balance. Because providing better quality of life for you enhances projects that provide better quality of life for others.
For information about our offerings, explore our benefits categories below to discover how we designed plans with you in mind.
Health And Wealth
Often considered the core offerings in a benefits package, our health plan choices and financial resources are fully comprehensive. They provide many options to help our employees stay both physically and financially healthy.
- We offer medical plans through large, national carriers with the choice of PPO, HDHP, or HMO networks.
- Employer funded Health Savings Account
- Comprehensive dental and vision plans offered through large national carriers
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- We offer the following two retirement vehicles:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) with company match
In addition to our retirement savings options, we offer the following financial security insurance to keep you protected:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability (STD) and long-term disability (LTD)
- Business travel/accident insurance
- Parsons Federal Credit Union
Opportunities And Growth
We want your career at Parsons to be long and fruitful. The following training and development initiatives are designed to help you succeed:
- Mentoring programs that match you with an advisor based on your interests or needs.
- Early career professional, leadership, and management programs that prepare employees for entry and mid-level leadership roles. In addition, these programs promote One Parsons through cross-company collaboration and networking activities with executive leaders (learn more).
- Training and certification support and reimbursement.
- Comprehensive collection of training modules to advance your career.
- Should you have a desire to further your education, we offer a robust tuition reimbursement program to continue your studies.
- In addition to the educational resources available to our employees, we offer several undergraduate scholarships to their dependents. These scholarships are awarded through an application process.
Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion (DEI)
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are pivotal parts of our culture. We are committed to honoring each employee’s unique voice and empowering them to be their authentic selves. Visit our DEI page to learn what we’re doing to promote diversity in our workforce, markets, suppliers, and services.
Inclusive Benefits That Our U.S. Providers Cover
We affirm the unique perspectives of our employees by ensuring access to resources, benefits and healthcare options that are inclusive and tailored to their specific needs.
- Building Healthy Families Maternity Program
- Infertility treatment
- Gender affirming surgery
- HIV testing
Parsons Gives Back
We have actively participated in the communities where we do business, live, and work since our inception, in 1944. Our community involvement reflects many of the values we hold as a company. We strive to give back by adding social, economic, and environmental value to everything that we do.
Parsons gives back through charitable cash contributions, in-kind donations, and employee volunteering at company-sponsored events. These events include Bridges to Prosperity, Habitat for Humanity, and the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors. We also give to philanthropic organizations benefiting schools, shelters, and people with special needs (learn more).
Flexibility And Well-Being
Our employees and their well-being come first, which is why we offer various flexible work options and competitive leave programs. Our goal is to accommodate you and your busy schedule—personally and professionally—to achieve optimal success and job satisfaction.
- The 9/80 flexible work schedule offers eligible US employees the option of every other Friday off. You can enjoy a three-day weekend every other week by working 80 hours over nine days.
- We have a culture of no-meeting Fridays in which meetings that aren’t essential or required by customers are not scheduled. You can focus on getting work done without interruptions or take advantage of your 9/80 designated Friday off.
- Competitive paid time off (PTO)/sick leave packages are offered based on classification and years of service with no accrual caps.
- We provide floating paid holiday time to US/non-union/non-SCA employees. Holiday hours may be taken at any time, giving you the ability to observe and celebrate the holidays of your choosing. This perk doesn’t only apply to US federally observed holidays. Floating holidays accommodate our diverse and geographically dispersed workforce.
- Paid parental leave is an inclusive, employer-paid benefit available for new parents who qualify to receive 80 hours of full-paid leave for a birth or adoption.
- Our Wellness for Life Program offers a wide variety of activities to encourage a well-balanced, healthy lifestyle for you.
- Participating in our Wellness for Life Program makes you eligible for:
- a $30 monthly wellness credit
- up to $150 in wellness rewards at the end of the year by participating in various challenges.
- Employee referral program with cash bonus incentives
- Employee recognition program
- Pet insurance
- Identity protection
Supporting Our Military
We’re committed to supporting our active-duty military and returning veterans. Robust leave and benefits are offered, focusing on everything needed to ensure you and your family are prepared, including the following:
- 60 months paid active-duty military leave
- Up to 80 hours paid time off for transitioning back to civilian life
Visit our Military page for more information on our active-duty military and veteran employees.