Doing Business With Parsons
We collaborate with our subcontractors and suppliers to deliver innovative solutions that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We procure a wide variety of goods and services in support of our customer programs utilizing efficient and cost-effective practices. Our core values are at the heart of every successful project. We are committed to cultivating a responsible enterprise and conducting business ethically, safely, sustainably, and fairly, and we expect our subcontractors and suppliers to do the same. All suppliers are expected to comply with the Standards of Ethical Conduct for Business Partners and are vetted in accordance with our compliance policies and applicable regulatory requirements. Read more to learn about the guidelines and requirements to become a Parsons supplier.
Parsons is focused on responsible sourcing across our integrated supply chain organization. We take steps to evaluate our suppliers for their adoption and adherence to sustainability, who are trade compliant, and provide quality products to reduce our supply chain risks.
Parsons established this portal to provide guidance and assistance to suppliers. Parsons is committed to completing due diligence on all of its suppliers prior to onboarding. Below are some of the common topics and/or registrations/certifications we consider:
- Cybersecurity: Cyber Incident Reporting and CISA Incident Reporting
- Conflict Minerals: Disclosing Use of Conflict Minerals and EDGAR
- Counterfeit Parts: Government Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP)
- Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC)
- Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS)
- Vendor Set-Up Form
- Parsons Services Company (PSC) Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Parsons Government Services (PGS) Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Human Rights Policy
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- Defense Logistics Agency Commercial and Government Entity Program (CAGE) Codes Search
- Defense Contract Management Agency Information
- Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Small Business Administration
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Department of Defense Office of Small Business Programs
We are committed to working with our suppliers to safeguard sensitive information in our custody. We purchase many products and services from suppliers in support of our clients. Protecting sensitive information and the supply chain from cyberthreats is a shared responsibility. Check out the cybersecurity requirements that affect all those in our supply chain and how to manage the risk we share.
Parsons Supplier Diversity Program ensures we readily have access to the most qualified and agile partners. If you are a diverse supplier, check out targeted business categories and how to navigate our Supplier Diversity Program.