Doing Business With Parsons
We collaborate with our subcontractors and suppliers to deliver innovative solutions that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. Using efficient and cost-effective practices, we procure a wide variety of goods and services in support of our customers’ programs and internal requirements. Read more below to learn about the guidelines and requirements to become a Parsons supplier.
Our Procurement System: SAP Ariba
Parsons utilizes a digitally enhanced procurement system, SAP Ariba, to engage and interact with suppliers. The SAP Ariba tool provides an efficient methodology for onboarding and managing suppliers as well as facilitating successful procurement processes. SAP’s procurement and sourcing solution allows buyers and suppliers to do business on a single platform. It automates our end-to-end procure-to-pay processes and streamlines how we buy goods and services globally. All suppliers will work through the SAP Ariba tool for procurement transactions.
Our Core Values
Our core values are at the heart of every successful project. We’re committed to cultivating a responsible enterprise and conducting business ethically, safely, sustainably, and fairly, and we expect our subcontractors and suppliers to do the same. All our suppliers are expected to comply with the Standards of Ethical Conduct for Business Partners and are vetted in accordance with our compliance policies and applicable regulatory requirements.
Responsible sourcing across our integrated supply chain organization is vital to our business. We evaluate our suppliers on their adoption and adherence to sustainability, trade compliance, and providing quality products to reduce our supply chain risks.
We’ve established this portal to provide guidance and assistance to suppliers. Parsons is committed to completing due diligence on all its suppliers before onboarding. Below are some of the common topics and/or registrations/certifications we consider:
- Cybersecurity: Cyber Incident Reporting and CISA Incident Reporting
- Conflict Minerals: Disclosing Use of Conflict Minerals and EDGAR
- Counterfeit Parts: Government Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP)
- Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC)
- Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS)
- Parsons Services Company (PSC) Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Parsons Government Services (PGS) Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Human Rights Policy
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- Defense Logistics Agency Commercial and Government Entity Program (CAGE) Codes Search
- Defense Contract Management Agency Information
- Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Small Business Administration
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Department of Defense Office of Small Business Programs
We purchase many products and services in support of our clients, and we work with our suppliers to safeguard sensitive information in our custody. Protecting sensitive information and the supply chain from cyberthreats is a shared responsibility. Check out the cybersecurity requirements that apply to all those in our supply chain and how to manage the risk we share.
Our Supplier Diversity Program ensures we have access to the most qualified and agile partners. If you’re a diverse supplier, learn about targeted business categories and how to navigate our Supplier Diversity Program.