Delivering U.S. Federal Infrastructure Solutions Throughout The World
We are committed to using innovation to drive the greatest value for our Federal clients. Our diverse team of planners, engineers, and scientists deploy the latest technologies, from digital geophysical mapping to smart building solutions, to deliver cost-effective and dependable engineered systems to the Federal Government.
We Are Different And Our Customers Know It
We deliver agile, innovative, and disruptive customer-driven solutions to Federal clients across the globe, including:
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Aviation Administration
- General Services Administration
- US Postal Service
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- Government Services Agency
- US Customs and Border Protection (Learn More)
- Department of Labor
- Architect of the Capitol
- US Army Corps of Engineers
We are committed to solving the Federal Government’s most challenging infrastructure issues with the world’s smartest technology-driven solutions.
A Broad Spectrum Of Services
We offer a complete range of services to meet our Federal clients’ needs, including :
- Planning, Design, and Advisory Services
- Environmental Remediation and Support (Learn More)
- Security System Integration and Emergency Response
- Program and Construction Management
- Complex Infrastructure Construction
- Chemical and Biological Threat Assessment and Reduction
- Health and Operational Readiness Research and Development
- Mission Support Services
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
For over 75 years, we have helped federal government agencies meet their facility and infrastructure program needs by guiding them through planning, design, construction, and post-construction challenges on complex, multi-site, multi-phase programs.
Disclaimer: Parsons is a global company operating through various named legal entity subsidiaries. The company’s successful acquisitions have led us to become a leading disruptive technology company in the critical infrastructure, defense, and intelligence markets.