United States Postal Service Program Management Support Contract – United States
- United States Postal Service
$1.02 billion cap
Design And Urban Planning, Program/Construction Management (PM/CM)
Delivering Turnkey Solutions
Every day, the United States Postal Service (USPS) processes and delivers more than 500 million pieces of mail to commercial and home addresses. Since 2003, Parsons has served as a program management–services prime contractor, providing the full spectrum of facilities-related services to USPS’s portfolio of more than 38,000 properties in all 50 states and several U.S. territories.
Our primary services include project and program management, design, construction, and construction management. We also provide specialty services such as accessibility compliance, security upgrades, and retail program support. We support every USPS facility type, including process and distribution centers, logistics and distribution centers, international services centers, national distribution centers, information technology and accounting services centers, carrier annexes, and main post offices.
Marquee projects that highlight our impact on improving USPS facilities include the following:
- Site selection, conceptual design, design review, and CM as agent support to a new 788,000‑SF regional processing and distribution center to bolster USPS mail efforts in the Northwest
- Design and CMAR for a multiyear capital improvement program to revitalize USPS freight elevators at multiple facilities
- Multiple projects at USPS national data centers including investigative studies, project design, and proactive project delivery to help manage the physical facilities in a rapidly changing IT environment
- Design, design review, and CMAR to address structural damage on multiple parking structures at USPS mission-critical facilities
Parsons is proud to deliver turnkey solutions to USPS, meeting critical construction schedules, accomplishing work within budget, and satisfying the needs of national, regional, and local users.
We are committed to using innovation to drive the greatest value for our Federal clients. Our diverse team of planners, engineers, and scientists deploy the latest technologies, from digital geophysical mapping to smart building solutions, to deliver cost-effective and dependable engineered systems to the Federal Government. Learn More.