Reimagining Air Travel
As gateways to the world, airports power the global mobility that connects communities, advances innovation, and stimulates economic growth across regions. Passionate about our mission to deliver smart infrastructure that creates a more connected world, our aviation experts are committed to providing comprehensive solutions that optimize project delivery and operations, and improve traveler experience from home to destination.
Taking Aviation Infrastructure To New Heights
We’ve planned, designed, constructed, managed, enhanced, and sustained terminal, landside, and airside infrastructure for over 450 airports in 40 countries. With our extensive international project experience, we are experts in meeting global agency standards in accordance with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), and International Air Transport Association (IATA).
We specialize in a variety of lifecycle capital project delivery services, including:
- Program and project management
- Construction management
- Design management
- Capital planning
- Project management information systems (PMIS)
- Owner’s side support
- Site selection, planning, and engineering
- FAA aviation equipment installation, testing, and startup
- FAA systems and facility design
- Sustainability and environmental services
- Legacy equipment removal and decommissioning
- Design analysis, facility compliance review, and other technical services
- Digital twins
- Asset management
- Digital advisory services
Explore our full range of aviation solutions below:
Airport Mobility Solutions
From designing smart rail systems and people movers, to automating bus fleets and streamlining passenger pick-up and drop-off, our solutions improve the management, efficiency, safety, and sustainability of airport mobility and traffic.
Digitizing Aviation Infrastructure
Airports function as small cities—but what if we could make those cities smarter?
To help guide our clients through their digitalization journey, our Digital Advisors develop a holistic roadmap with a focus on strategy, technology enablement, enhanced operations, and impactful outcomes. With a digital strategy and governance plan in place, clients can leverage data aggregated by design, construction, and commissioning teams to optimize current and future projects.
Our team also embeds intelligence into every phase of the aviation lifecycle by implementing cutting-edge technology solutions for terminal, landside, and airside projects.
Sustainable Firefighting Foam
Aqueous Film-Forming Foam (AFFF) is a firefighting foam which contains per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), a class of chemicals used in countless products across industries. PFAS are toxic and break down slowly, leading to its dangerous accumulation in the environment.
In May 2023, following the mandate ordering U.S. military airports to phase out AFFF containing PFAS, the Federal Aviation Administration published its “Aircraft Firefighting Foam Transition Plan” laying out an initial path for civilian airports. By transitioning to a safer alternative, airports can reduce the risk of exposure to workers, passengers, the surrounding communities, and environment.
We have planned and executed 71 AFFF transitions in the United States, Japan, and the Republic of Korea. We bring a network of service providers for all aspects of the AFFF transition process to safely and efficiently remove unwanted legacy AFFF, dispose of it in accordance with regulatory guidance, and replace it with non-fluorinated foam. Our experienced team can guide both military and civilian airports from assessment to implementation, ensuring a seamless and effective transition.
Our comprehensive approach includes:
- Assessing the airport’s current use of firefighting foam and its impact on the environment and public health.
- Identifying the most suitable alternative firefighting foam that meets the airport’s needs while minimizing the use of PFAS.
- Developing a transition plan that includes the training of airport personnel on the new foam, updating equipment and infrastructure, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Implementing the transition plan in a phased manner to minimize disruption to airport operations while ensuring the safety of passengers, employees, and the environment.