Enabling Global Satellite Connectivity
The rapidly expanding population of spacecraft has exceeded the capacity of government satellite control networks, putting the control and data collection of on-orbit assets at risk. We enable global satellite connectivity by offering customers a commercial antenna service that operates in a cybersecure cloud environment, partnering with globally distributed commercial antennas to communicate with spacecraft. The ability to access any antenna through a commercial service allows customers to pay by the minute versus the burden of financing and maintaining their own antennas.
What Is OrbitXchange™ And How Does It Work?
Legacy U.S. Government stove-piped systems required programs to build entire infrastructures for each mission. Customers can now utilize the growing number of commercial antenna operators. Through OrbitXchange™, we are able to leverage available excess time on existing antennas to provide a solution that is automated, cybersecure, and tested with on-orbit assets in an operational environment.
Which Existing Parsons Capabilities Does OrbitXchange™ Employ?
- Our product line offers end to-end satellite operations with data-as-a service delivery programs
- Advanced cyber security applications to combat growth cyber threats
- Imagery analysis products for value-added services
- Ace Factory Compatibility Tester (FCT), which cost-effectively validates new spacecraft compatibility with OrbitXchange™ and Satellite Control Network (SCN) communication links prior to launch
Capabilities Of Our Satellite Communication Solution
- Meets existing SCN scheduling formats and avoids adding mission planning costs to existing systems
- Secure enclave between commercial providers and Government infrastructure with validated NIST cyber security and encryption per NSA policies
- Hundreds of antennas available without significant capital investment
- Works with any space-to-ground link communication type, including phased array and laser
- Automated operations with machine-to-machine interfaces
- Multi-objective scheduling algorithm can optimize schedules for quality of service, cost, or any user-defined criteria simultaneously
- Supports delivery of satellite data as a service
Technical Features of OrbitXchange™
How Does OrbitXchange Help With Satellite Communications?
Through trusted commercial partnerships and proven product expertise, OrbitXchange™ provides affordable and resilient satellite communication solutions to meet the growing capability gap in the SCN. OrbitXchange™ is capable of accessing any commercial antenna in a globally competitive marketplace. It does this by taking advantage of unused antenna time, dedicated leases, quantity discounts or hosted antenna services while significantly lowering capital and infrastructure investments. Current OrbitXchange™ antenna locations cover the globe with a virtually unlimited number of antennas available for future expansion.
For more information about OrbitXchange™, our commercial antenna service and satellite communication solution, please complete the contact us form.
*Parsons complies with all applicable Trade Compliance regulations. Some of Parsons products may require an authorization from the U.S. Government before they are exported.
The Mission Link Modem High Rate (MLM-HR) represents the next generation of integrated solutions for ground systems.
SatFlyer™ is a versatile software toolset that provides full-lifecycle flight-dynamics capabilities, orbit calculation and attitude determination with an adaptable, buildable platform.