Keep your mission running smoothly with Optimyz™ to enable quick, easy, and accurate scheduling for satellite communications, including automatically optimizing and deconflicting space-to-ground assets for any schedule request. Optimyz™ makes it simple for satellite operators to evaluate available resources by enabling fully automated event-based scheduling and optimization of those resources. This intelligent software evaluates satellite locations in orbit and pairs them with available antennas on the ground to schedule successful contacts.
Machine-to-machine interfaces allow communication with both government and commercial scheduling systems. The product is database-driven, providing schedule request/response, task allocation, deconfliction, optimization, and resource statuses for all space-to-ground contacts. Fully automated event-based scheduling operations are enabled with multi-operator collaboration, mission planning, what-if analysis, and internal deconfliction performed within multiuser configurations. When your enterprise scheduling needs require a better solution, Optimyz™ is the best choice.
Key Technical Features
▪ UI and multiple machine-to-machine interfaces for end-user interaction
▪ Completely automated scheduling with ability to perform manual scheduling operations
▪ Uses multistage scheduling algorithm including an evolutionary multi-objective genetic algorithm
▪ Multilevel security, unclassified through system high requirements
▪ EGS compatibility supporting the Space Warfighting Construct
▪ Central scheduling authority CONOPS with multi-scheduler synchronization
▪ Autonomous, real-time changes to the networks, including ground and satellite anomalies
▪ Multi-network integration supporting system resiliency and increased capacity
▪ Real-time operations, data synchronization, and distribution throughout the enterprise
*Parsons complies with all applicable Trade Compliance regulations. Some of Parsons products may require an authorization from the U.S. Government before they are exported.