Simplify Mission Needs With Automated Enterprise Scheduling
Keep your mission running smoothly with Optimyz™ to enable quick, easy, and accurate automated spacecraft scheduling, including optimizing and deconflicting space-to-ground assets for any schedule request. Optimyz™ makes it simple for satellite operators to evaluate available resources by enabling fully automated event-based scheduling and optimization of those resources. This intelligent software evaluates satellite locations in orbit and pairs them with available antennas on the ground to schedule successful contacts.
What Is Optimyz™ And How Does It Work?
Machine-to-machine interfaces allow communication with both government and commercial spacecraft scheduling systems. Optimyz™ is database-driven, providing schedule request/response, task allocation, deconfliction, optimization, and resource statuses for all space-to-ground contacts.
How Does Optimyz™ Help With Spacecraft Scheduling And Resource Optimization?
Fully automated event-based scheduling operations are enabled with multi-operator collaboration, mission planning, what-if analysis, and internal deconfliction performed within multiuser configurations. When your enterprise scheduling needs require a better solution, Optimyz™ is the best choice.
Key Technical Features
- UI and multiple machine-to-machine interfaces for end-user interaction
- Completely automated spacecraft scheduling with ability to perform manual scheduling operations
- Uses multistage scheduling algorithm including an evolutionary multi-objective genetic algorithm
- Multilevel security, unclassified through system high requirements
- EGS compatibility supporting the Space Warfighting Construct
- Central scheduling authority CONOPS with multi-scheduler synchronization
- Autonomous, real-time changes to the networks, including ground and satellite anomalies
- Multi-network integration supporting system resiliency and increased capacity
- Real-time operations, data synchronization, and distribution throughout the enterprise
- Cloud native microservices architecture, Kubernetes deployable, is expected to be available at the end of 1st quarter 2023
- Compatible with OrbitXchange™
Automated Ground Station Scheduling Platform Capabilities
For pricing information for Optimyz™, our automated spacecraft and ground station scheduling platform, please complete the contact us form.
*Parsons complies with all applicable Trade Compliance regulations. Some of Parsons products may require an authorization from the U.S. Government before they are exported.
We enable global satellite connectivity by offering customers a commercial antenna service that operates in a cybersecure cloud environment.
Ace CtrlPoint™ is an automated space vehicle and ground station command and control (C2) application.