Amplify your satellite mission command and control with Ace CtrlPoint™, an integrated, turnkey telemetry, tracking, and commanding (TT&C) software solution complemented by the automation of common tasks to reduce workloads, minimize errors, and streamline mission operations. The solution is customizable to mission requirements, user-friendly, accurate, secure, and modern, based on 20 years of operational success. Now operators can focus solely on the mission at hand while you can rest assured you’ve invested in an affordable software that’s close to commodity and Risk Management Framework (RMF) compliant.
Ace CtrlPoint™ is an automated space vehicle and ground station command and control (C2) application with a plug-in architecture that provides nearly lights-out telemetry, tracking, and commanding (TT&C) operations. The solution offers overall situational awareness of satellite operations center (SOC) hardware and software, including ground station status and satellite vehicle data, giving operators an easy-to-use, automated, and customizable product that ensures their focus is on what’s important: the mission.
Ace CtrlPoint™ is compliant with Space and Missile Systems Center Enterprise Ground Services (EGS) UI/UX standards, fitting into many different ground system environments that control and status old and new hardware. In the past, C2 systems were stove piped and designed to function in a singular environment. Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) capabilities plug into standardized environments, allowing the product to be ready immediately within a range of mission architectures.
Key Technical Features
▪ Automated integration with antenna scheduling
▪ Automated ground station control and status
▪ Automated data forwarding for analysis
▪ Automated command plan execution
▪ Automated anomaly detection
▪ Automated turnkey TT&C system
▪ Reduces integration time and cost
▪ Reduces manpower for operations
▪ Improves operational efficiency and performance
▪ Reduces potential for operational errors
▪ Reduces interruption of the mission
▪ Rapid delivery without expensive integration costs
*Parsons complies with all applicable Trade Compliance regulations. Some of Parsons products may require an authorization from the U.S. Government before they are exported.