A Centralized Repository For Biometric Collections
The Ares Gateway Transaction Manager serves as a centralized repository for biometric collections, functioning as a transaction manager, receiving biometric submissions from deployed collection devices. The Gateway automatically submits collections to authoritative national back-end databases. Biometric matches are returned and flagged for operators and administrators and can be automatically sent back to collection devices in near real-time.
- Submit Biometric Transactions and Receive Responses to/from Back-End AFIS/ABIS Biometric Servers
- Manage Your Mobile Biometric Applications and Devices from One Location
- Control, Manage and Secure Individual Device Application Settings and Data Presets
- Search and Display Collection Metrics and Statistics
- Standard and Custom Reporting Options
- Query Collections and Responses
- Auditing and Logging of User and Transaction Activity
- Secure Web Service Interfaces
Ares Gateway Configuration Options
- Software – License Only, Install on Your Desktop or Laptop
- Virtual Machines – Deploy VM on Your Own Server or Cloud Instance
- Rack Servers – Install onto On-Premise Rack Servers
- Tactical Servers – Install on a Tactical Portable Server
- Mini PC Servers – Install on a Mini PC Server (Headless Computer)
For decades, biometric identity has consumed human resources and expertise to integrate, discover, analyze, and disseminate information with confidence at an affordable cost. As biometric technologies have become common place across many sectors, the time has come for modern enterprise-grade tools, that are easy to implement, use, and administer.
*Parsons complies with all applicable Trade Compliance regulations. Some of Parsons products may require an authorization from the U.S. Government before export.