Tactical Edge Electro-Magnetic Sensor (TEMS)
Tactical Edge Electro-Magnetic Sensor (TEMS) is a real time, situational awareness plugin for Android Team Awareness Kit (ATAK). TEMS detects RF spectrum energy in the user’s environment and can be controlled using a smart phone.
What Is TEMS?
TEMS is a tactical edge electro-magnetic sensor spectrum analyzer that provides RF receiving capability for situational awareness.
Situational Awareness App For Echo Ridge ER310 Software-Defined Radio
- Used in conjunction with the ER310 SDR, our flexible, high-performance, handheld platform designed to host and execute challenging RF applications with demanding real-time processing and communications requirements
- Detects RF activity in user’s environment
- Monitors user-specified frequencies
- Alerts when detected RF power reaches user-defined thresholds
- Provides visual/tactile alerts
- Stores RF IQ data samples for analysis
- Specify RF frequencies of interest
- Bandwidths and other parameters
Custom Android Team Awareness Kit (ATAK) Plug-In Provides Local Command And Control And Situational Awareness
- Custom Android spectrum analyzer application provides real time spectrum viewing and configuration.
- Recorded signal samples are available for both local and remote processing
- Sequentially steps through designated bands, captures samples, repeats cycle
- Can pass information about detected RF to ATAK smartphone for custom SA capabilities
Learn More About Our Tactical Edge Electro-Magnetic Sensor
For more information about TEMS, please fill out the contact us form.
*Parsons complies with all applicable Trade Compliance regulations. Some of Parsons products may require an authorization from the U.S. Government before they are exported.
The Dynamic Spectrum Environment Emulator (DYSE) is a test asset that emulates realistic RF environments.
The Wide Band Transcorder (WBT®) is a family of fully self-contained RF capture and playback systems.
Assured Positioning System (APS) provides location/navigation information in environments where GPS is unavailable or unreliable.