The ER310 software-defined radio is a flexible, high-performance, handheld platform designed to host and execute challenging RF applications with demanding real-time processing and communications requirements. ER310 SDR incorporates large computing capacity and memory, and flexible I/O options. A wide scope of missions is supported, including assured PNT (Positioning, Navigation and Timing), RF situational awareness support, electronic warfare, and communications.
Software-Defined Radio Capabilities
- Handheld tactical grade high-performance software-defined radio
- Ruggedized for field use and mission durability.
- Water resistant. Secure connection ports
- Integrated L1 C/A GPS receiver • GPS disciplined oscillator • Industrial grade IMU/barometer
- Operates with Android smartphone for control and display (USB attachment) or as a headless system to support automated, remote, and networked configurations
- 2 Wideband Transceivers: Frequency range 70 MHz to 6 GHz; IBW to 56 MHz
- Low SWaP package: 7.0″ x 2.8″ x 1.5″; 1 lb.
- MBITR AN/PRC148 battery attachment
- High-performance processor
- Multiple I/O facilities
- Supports UHD™
- RF characteristics of Ettus Research™ USRP E310/E312
- Compatible with USRP-operable open-source software-defined radio
- Simplified user interface to multiple apps
Host Complex Mission-Support Applications
- Assured PNT
- Spectrum analysis
- RF situational awareness
- Communications, including LPI/LPD
- Electronic Warfare
- Cognitive radio, cognitive networking
- Includes user interfaces for 3rd party apps
*Parsons complies with all applicable Trade Compliance regulations. Some of Parsons products may require an authorization from the U.S. Government before they are exported.