A Multi-Mission Handheld Software Defined Radio
The ER310 software-defined radio is a flexible, high-performance, handheld SDR platform designed to host and execute challenging RF applications with demanding real-time processing and communications requirements. ER310 SDR incorporates large computing capacity and memory, and flexible I/O options. It supports a wide scope of missions, including assured PNT (Positioning, Navigation and Timing), RF situational awareness support, electronic warfare, and communications.
What Is A Software Defined Radio?
Software-defined radio’s (SDR) are communication systems where components that conventionally have been implemented in analog hardware (e.g., mixers, filters, amplifiers, modulators/demodulators). Detectors are instead implemented by means of software on a personal computer or embedded system. While the concept of SDR is not new, the rapidly evolving capabilities of digital electronics render practical many processes which were once only theoretically possible.
Our Software-Defined Radio Capabilities
- Handheld tactical grade high-performance software-defined radio
- Ruggedized for field use and mission durability.
- Water resistant. Secure connection ports
- Integrated L1 C/A GPS RF receiver
- GPS disciplined oscillator
- Industrial grade IMU/barometer
- Operates with Android smartphone for control and display (USB attachment) or as a headless system to support automated, remote, and networked configurations
- 2 Wideband Transceivers: Frequency range 70 MHz to 6 GHz; IBW to 56 MHz
- Low SWaP package: 7.0″ x 2.8″ x 1.5″; 1 lb.
- MBITR AN/PRC148 battery attachment
- High-performance processor
- Multiple I/O facilities
- Supports UHD™
- RF characteristics of Ettus Research™ USRP E310/E312
- Compatible with USRP-operable open-source software-defined radio
- Simplified user interface to multiple apps
Host Complex Mission-Support Applications
- Assured PNT
- Spectrum analysis
- RF situational awareness
- Communications, including LPI/LPD
- Electronic Warfare
- Cognitive radio, cognitive networking
- Includes user interfaces for 3rd party apps
*Parsons complies with all applicable Trade Compliance regulations. Some of Parsons products may require an authorization from the U.S. Government before they are exported.
The Dynamic Spectrum Environment Emulator (DYSE) is a test asset that emulates realistic RF environments.
A family of fully self-contained RF capture and playback systems capable of capturing and replaying signals within the RF spectrum.
Tactical Edge Electro-Magnetic Sensor (TEMS) is a real time, situational awareness plugin for Android Team Awareness Kit (ATAK).