Early Talent Program
Our Early Talent Program (ETP) encompasses our collegiate Internship Program and Early Talent Leaders. We are committed to assisting our young professionals as they imagine what’s next for themselves and elevate their careers. Employees and interns from around the globe gain real-world experience while making a valuable impact through our program. Learn more about the Parsons Early Talent Program below.
Our goal for the Intern Program is to provide a valuable experience that is personal, educational, and intentional. We are committed to treating our interns like regular, full-time employees in the sense that we allow you to get involved in meaningful work.
A Hands-On Approach
Our agile culture allows us to get our interns working directly and hands-on with the various projects for our customers. Many of our teams also allow opportunities for you to get involved with other facets of the company. We want to expose our interns to all that we have to offer.
Getting The Most Out Of Your Internship
We strive to integrate mentorships, career development webinars, and social events to ensure that you are getting the most out of your time with us and being given opportunities to grow your network with your fellow interns and other employees within the company. Our initiative is to deliver a better world, and in doing that, we must invest in the future, which is YOU. Let us help you jump-start your career.
Still have some remaining questions? Check out our Intern FAQ’s here!
Early Talent Leaders
Our Early Talent Leaders support the growth of recent graduates and young professionals by providing development and networking resources for employees with five years or less of working experience.
Elevate Your Career
- Become an Early Talent regional leader at your local office
- Network with executives through various speaker series such as: Meet The Markets — where the business unit presidents give an overview of their markets and conduct a Q&A
- Participate in formal mentoring & opportunities to network with Parsons Fellows, our top technical experts within the company
- 40 Regional Representatives
- Over 3,000 Young Professionals
- Large Early Talent Hubs: Charlotte, NC, Huntsville, AL, San Diego CA, Norcross, GA, Indianapolis IN, Alberta CAN, Dubai UAE, Doha Qatar, Abu Dhabi
Tamkeen means empowerment, and that’s what our Tamkeen Program in Saudi Arabia is all about.
Our objective is to empower graduate engineers with the skills and knowledge to excel and to help Parsons achieve its strategic goals by developing future leaders and technical specialists.
The Tamkeen Program is a one-year program offered to our Saudi employees.
Benefits Of The Program
- Professional feedback and development opportunities
- Career mentorship
- Resources and networking opportunities
- Projects are assigned to participants that help to aid their career development