Parsons Supplier Diversity Program
The Parsons Supplier Diversity Program ensures we readily have access to the most qualified and agile partners. We are committed to providing the maximum opportunity for suppliers in various business categories to support our procurement requirements. Our Supplier Diversity commitment is consistent with promoting the national and local economy of areas where we implement our projects. Materials and services are commonly procured from local suppliers, enabling cost effective and sustainable solutions.
By working together with our small business partners, we tap their strength of diversity, innovation, and collaboration in talent pools, suppliers, subcontractors, and our partners. Diversity is a Parsons core value and permeates all areas of our business which extends through our supply chain where inclusion and equality is fundamental to deliver the best solutions for our customers.
Target Business Categories
- AbilityOne Organizations
- Enterprises owned by disabled individuals
- Historically Black Colleges/Universities and Minority Institutions (HBCU/MI)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone Small Businesses (HUBZone SB)
- Minority owned business enterprises (MBE)
- Small businesses (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- Woman owned business enterprises (WBE)
- Veteran owned and service-disabled veteran owned small businesses (VOSB/SDVOSB)
- LGBTQ+ businesses
We provide access and assistance to diverse suppliers for teaming and procurement opportunities under our government and commercial programs. To engage with us regarding potential opportunities please register your firm in our Supplier Diversity Program.
After validation of the registration, your firm’s data will be available for searches by all Parsons representatives. For best results provide complete information and be sure to verify contact information.
- Follow up your registration by contacting the Parsons Supplier Diversity Program to further discuss your capabilities and potential opportunities. Provide information that would clearly differentiate your firm with a competitive advantage. We favor data related to innovation, efficiencies, past performance, and client engagements.
- We anticipate long term partnership with suppliers in prime and subcontracting engagements. For teaming on new business opportunities, start early in the customer acquisition cycle. Our Business Development team looks for firms with knowledge of the potential client and respective requirements.
We are members of the following supplier diversity organizations that embody our target business categories.
Disclaimer: Registration in the Parsons Supplier Diversity Program is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an intent to enter into a contractual relationship.