The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) consolidates GSA’s professional-services Multiple Award Schedules into a single contract. GSA created the PSS to give federal-agency acquisition professionals the ability to obtain total contract solutions for their professional-services needs using a single contract vehicle. Agencies have access to the same professional services as before–but in an easier-to-use contract environment. Also, for both industry and GSA, PSS eliminates significant contract duplication and workload previously associated with negotiating, administering, and auditing multiple contracts.
Benefits of the Professional Services Schedule
PSS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. When using PSS to acquire professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either their agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using their agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders–or through Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)–to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups, excluding 8(a) set-asides.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
How the Professional Services Schedule Works
RFQs can be issued to contractors by Special Item Number (SIN) or solution set (e.g., Financial and Business Solutions), including contractors awarded complementary SINs (e.g., IT, HR, and energy-management services) under PSS.
Who Can Order through the Professional Services Schedule?
All federal and appropriately warranted Contracting Officers are authorized to award task orders against PSS.
Parsons Awarded SINs
Professional Engineering Services (PES) Suite 871
- 871-1: Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activities
- 871-2: Concept Development and Requirements Analysis
- 871-3: System Design, Engineering, and Integration
- 871-4: Test and Evaluation Services
- 871-5: Integrated Logistics Support Services
- 871-6: Acquisition and Life Cycle Management Services
- 871-7: Construction Management and Engineering Consulting Services Related to Real Property
Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) Suite 874
- 874-1: Integrated Consulting Services
- 874-4: Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training and Education Courses, Course Development and Test Administration Learning Management, Internships
- 874-6: Acquisition Management Support
- 874-7: Integrated Business Program Support Services
Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD)
- 874-501: Supply and Value Chain Management
- 874-503: Distribution and Transportation Logistics Services
- 874-504: Deployment Logistics Services
- 874-505: Logistics Training Services
- 874-507: Operations and Maintenance Logistics Management and Support Services
Environmental Services (ES) Suite 899
- 899-1: Environmental Consulting Services
- 899-3: Environmental Training Services
- 899-7: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Services
- 899-8. Remediation and Reclamation Services
- C132-51: Information Technology Professional Services
- C871-207: Energy Auditing Services
- C871-211: Energy Consulting Services
Parsons PSS Contacts
Kyle Braaten, Program Manager
Phone: +1 210.805.6218
Jerry Oliver, VP, Business Development Manager
Phone: +1 804.327.7442
Elva Garcia, Contract Administrator
Phone: +1 210.477.1616
DUNS Number: 00-690-8511
Contract Number: GS-00F-0005R