ASTRO is a collection of multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (MA-IDIQ), task order contracts with a 10-year period of performance (5-year base and 5-year option period) beginning on November 15, 2021, which establishes the Ordering Period of the contract as November 15, 2021 – November 14, 2026 for the base period; and November 15, 2026 – November 14, 2031 for the option period, if exercised. This contract vehicle is administered by GSA FEDSIM.
Scope includes operations, maintenance, readiness, development, systems integration, support, and research and development for manned, unmanned, and optionally manned systems, robotics, and platforms, as well as the services that support those systems, robotics, and platforms. These systems, robotics, and platforms may be based on land, air, sea, and/or space.
These requirements include the following domains:
- Development/Systems Integration
- Research and Development
ASTRO Contract Features
- Multiple technical areas/mission spaces
- Awarded to the Highest Technically Rated Contractors
- No Contract Access Fee (CAF)
- Task orders may be for commercial and/or non-commercial items
- Supports all contract types including FFP, T&M/Labor Hour, Cost Reimbursement (all types), Hybrids, etc.
- Orders may include Ancillary Support (Labor & Materials/ODCs)
- No maximum dollar ceiling for the Master contract or for Individual Task Orders.
Parsons ASTRO Contract Information:
Pool 4 Space – 47QFCA22D0218
Pool 6 Ground – 47QFCA22D0168
Pool 7 Development / Systems Integration – 47QFCA22D0332
Pool 8 Research – 47QFCA22D0383
Pool 9 Support – 47QFCA22D0429
Pool 10 Training – 47QFCA22D0479
DUNS number: 00-690-8511