One thing you shouldn’t have to worry about is whether your benefits have you covered. Our competitive benefits package exceeds the needs of our employees with curated plans and programs that help with everything from health and retirement planning to career development and work-life balance. Providing better quality of life for you enhances projects that provide better quality of life for others.
Explore our benefits categories below for information about our offerings to discover how we designed plans with you in mind.
Health And Wealth
Often considered the core offerings in a benefits package, our health plan choices and financial resources are fully comprehensive. They provide many options to help our employees stay both physically and financially healthy.
- Fully employer paid medical, dental and vision, including fertility coverage
- Robust employee assistance program
- We offer the following three retirement vehicles:
- Defined contribution cension plan (DCPP)
- Tax-Free savings account (TFSA)
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
In addition to our retirement savings options, we offer the following financial security insurance to keep you protected:
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability (STD) and long-term disability (LTD)
- Business travel/accident insurance
Opportunities And Growth
We want your career at Parsons to be long and fruitful. The following training and development initiatives are designed to help you succeed:
- Mentoring programs that match you with an advisor based on your interests/needs.
- Early career professional, leadership, and management programs that prepare employees for entry- and mid-level leadership roles. In addition, these programs promote One Parsons through cross-company collaboration and networking activities with executive leaders (learn more).
- Training and certification support and reimbursement.
- Comprehensive collection of training modules to advance your career.
- Should you have a desire to further your education, we offer a robust tuition reimbursement program to continue your studies.
- In addition to the educational resources available to our employees, we offer several undergraduate scholarships to their dependents. These scholarships are awarded through an application process.
Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion (DEI)
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are pivotal parts of our culture. We’re committed to honoring each employee’s unique voice and empowering them to be their authentic selves. Visit our DEI page to learn more about what Parsons is doing to promote diversity in our workforce, markets, suppliers, and services.
Parsons Gives Back
We’ve actively participated in the communities where we do business, live, and work since our inception, in 1944. Our community involvement reflects many of the values we hold as a company. We strive to give back by adding social, economic, and environmental value to everything that we do.
Parsons gives back through charitable cash contributions, in-kind donations, and employee volunteering at company-sponsored events. These events include Bridges to Prosperity, Habitat for Humanity, and the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors. We also give to philanthropic organizations benefitting schools, shelters, and people with special needs (learn more).
Flexibility And Well-Being
Our employees and their well-being come first, which is why we offer various flexible work options and competitive leave programs. Our goal is to accommodate you and your busy schedule—personally and professionally—to achieve optimal success and job satisfaction.
- We have a culture of no-meeting Fridays in which meetings that aren’t essential or required by customers are not scheduled. You can focus on getting work done without interruptions.
- Competitive paid time off (PTO) that increases at milestones of service.
- Employee referral program with cash bonus incentives.
- Employee recognition program.