Parsons’ Creative Teams Take Home Twelve Inhouse Graphic Design Awards
PASADENA, CA (June 9, 2016) – Parsons is pleased to announce that its creative teams, which provide video, graphics, and writing/editing/publication services, have been recognized by Graphic Design USA (GDUSA) with 12 American Inhouse Design Awards for 2016.
“Parsons’ creative professionals are respected throughout the industry, and they translate what we envision into materials that communicate this vision, for both internal and external customers,” said Erin Kuhlman, Parsons Corporate Vice President, Marketing & Communications.
Parsons’ creative teams received awards in GDUSA’s 2016 American Inhouse Design Awards competition in six separate categories (brochures and collateral, logo and symbols, Internet/intranet design, infographics, announcements and invitations, and advertising) for a variety of projects:
- Parsons Tournament for Life logo
- Parsons Tournament for Life announcements
- A Pennsylvania Department of Transportation training website
- An advertisement placed in Fortune magazine’s Los Angeles edition
- An Earth Day email blast
- A design-build project brochure
- A Parsons aviation infographic
- A Parsons holiday invitation
- An Arnold Palmer golf event invitation
- A Design-Build Institute of America conference dinner evite
- An Early Career Development logo
- Parsons holiday posters
GDUSA’s annual American Inhouse Design Awards competition recognizes exceptional contributions from inhouse designers and marketing and communication departments. Over the past 4 years (2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016), Parsons has received a total 33 American Inhouse Design Awards. For more information, visit http://gdusa.com.Parsons (NYSE: PSN) is a leading disruptive technology provider in the global defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets, with capabilities across cybersecurity, missile defense, space, connected infrastructure, and smart cities. Please visit Parsons.com, and follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to learn how we’re making an impact.