Unleash your elite cyber skills at our upcoming CTF extravaganza on September 19, 2023, from 4:30-8:30 PM MT. Test your knowledge in this Jeopardy-style CTF by answering questions on a variety of cybersecurity topics, such as:
– Network Forensics
– Penetration Testing
– Malware Analysis
– Web Hacking
– Reverse Engineering
Fly solo or join forces with up to three allies. You may bring a team or show up and make some friends. Max team size of four.
Free food and drinks will be provided!
Pre-registration is not required but is appreciated to help make sure we order enough food for all participants. Let us know you will be attending by filling out the form below.
September 19, 2023
Doors open at 16:30 Mountain Time
Join us in person or virtually
Tufts Lobby Conference Room
7979 E Tufts Ave, Denver, CO 80237
– 1630 Mountain – 1730 Mountain – Setup/Team Creation – Login, create your team, or find a team on our discord server.
– 1730 Mountain – 2030 Mountain – The CTF/Cybersecurity Challenge fun occurs!
– 2030 Mountain – Winners announced and then presentations are shared on how to solve all of the challenges.
This event is open to the public and meant to serve the community as a safe place to share knowledge and ideas. All participants are expected to act in a professional manner at all times and adhere to the following guidelines. Any participant violating these guidelines may be removed from the event, disqualified from all giveaways past and future, and the proper authorities will be notified.
– Harassment in any form will not be tolerated – If you are the victim of harassment, see someone else being harassed, or have any other concerns, please notify the event staff immediately.
– Be inclusive – We recognize that we all have different backgrounds and skill levels. We welcome everyone from novices to experts of all ages.
– Support the community – Share knowledge and ideas. If you encounter someone who is struggling we encourage you to help them – even if they are on a different team.
The following are a list of resources that contain information about CTFs.
Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions or comments. We look forward to hearing from the community.
CTF Mailing List
Interested in hearing about future Capture The Flag events? Join our mailing list!
Be the first to receive updates about Parsons news, events, and innovations. Subscribe Today!