Recognized as an industry leader
Parsons’ core business is the management of large, complex, multisite programs. Recognized as an industry leader—Engineering News-Record has repeatedly ranked us as one of the top 10 program management firms—we are known for delivering experienced leadership, best practices, and innovative solutions to each new program challenge. Our state-of-the-art project management tools and IT capabilities help us identify, communicate, and address potential problematic issues early in the program. Experience, collaborative teams, and proactive communications facilitate a decision-making process that contributes to our projects being delivered safely. When combined, these elements produce high-quality programs that are technically and environmentally sound, affordable, and completed on schedule.
Pentagon Renovation Program Management - Arlington, Virginia
Providing for our customers’ best interests
Parsons’ program management represents the interests of our customers who choose us to oversee their work, direct construction, and coordinate interfaces with other disciplines and stakeholders by managing their multifaceted programs. We join their requirements to our own tested perspective of program management, backed by our resources to plan, design, manage, and construct a project. This unique combination provides our customers with a one-stop source for program management.
Our program and construction management experience covers a wide range of areas:
- Our contract with the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) provides comprehensive program management services nationwide, including comprehensive design, construction, design-build and construction management services, as well as preparation of bid packages and cost estimates, third-party review of plans and specifications, and engineering and constructibility reviews.
- For the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), we provide insight project management and support to assist the customer in effectively managing its unprecedented growth in mission requirements, resources, and physical assets.
- Our contract with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) provides comprehensive program management for the world’s largest, busiest, and most technologically advanced aviation operations. We have supported the FAA at more than 450 airports and several military installations with shared airfields throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
Miami International Airport - South Terminal - Miami, Florida
Implementing best practices and lessons learned
Parsons brings the top resources and latest technologies to every project, applying our best practices and lessons learned:
Training tools. Our Project Management Certification Program ensures that personnel are proficient in project management fundamentals—effectively and efficiently implementing skills to provide value to our customers.
Innovative technology. IMPACT, our web-based project management information system, allows us to manage projects effectively and proactively.
Sustainable solutions. Working sustainably means working smarter. We focus on helping customers enhances their energy efficiency and productivity for the success of their business—and the success of their community and the environment.
Proven solutions to meet project needs
Our experienced program managers have worked on a wide range of complex projects. By leveraging Parsons’ vast knowledge in managing large, multiproject, geographically and content-diverse programs, our customers have access to tools and solutions developed that meet their specific program needs:
- Real-time safety, schedule, cost, quality, cash flow, and status
- Web-based interactive systems that provide real-time communication, information access, availability, and reports
- Simple, low-cost implementation processes
- Specific modifications to meet customer requirements
- Effective business processes and methodologies
Parsons is a leading program management firm because we understand all of the elements involved in a successful project. We manage the owner’s design, construction, outreach to stakeholders and the public, and budget—as well as developing processes, procedures, and systems—and we then apply our resources to those systems in order to deliver a cost-effective project on schedule and within budget.