Tacoma Narrows Bridge Project - Pierce County, Washington
Firm of Choice
Parsons offers comprehensive design solutions in the engineering and construction industries. Whatever the market—transportation, healthcare, or homeland security—our dynamic structural engineers and technical experts deliver solutions. Our employees apply cost-effective and time-sensitive designs that prevent costly problems from arising during construction, enable operations to run smoothly, meet regulations, oversee budgets, monitor schedules, and deliver high-quality projects to our customers in the private and public sectors—both nationwide and internationally.
Parsons provides the following support services:
- Architectural Design. Full-service planning, specializing in large-scale buildings. We provide feasibility studies, master planning, conceptual and detailed design, architecture, and construction services.
- Engineering. Includes industrial, geotechnical, civil, detailed, and lining systems design for highways, railroads, rail transit, and water and utility tunnels.
- Design Management. Our unique blend of quality, project management controls, and large project experience enables us to respond to the ever-growing and ever-changing demand for services ranging from safe and efficient modes of transportation to state-of-the-art telecommunications systems.
- Design Engineering. These services are part of an overall planning and review process that supports projects by refining concepts to allow for funding, rights of way, and project implementation. Parsons’ design engineering services follow an inspection, planning, or study assignment and precede construction inspection.
- Design-Build Construction. Because of the effective skills of our dedicated employees, we’ve become a leader in design-build. Parsons often serves as lead designer, providing engineering, design, and construction services for a variety of projects. Our staff perform technical and financial feasibility analyses, provide construction quality assurance, prepare bid documents and proposals, give presentations, negotiate with the owner, and procure services.
- Sustainable Design. Parsons’ engineers incorporate green building design techniques as outlined by the U.S. Green Building Council. Our more than 1,000 dedicated environmental professionals make sustainability a priority in our designs by incorporating recycled and existing materials and finding ways to reduce and eliminate waste.
Expansion of Wastewater Treatment Plant 3 - Bakersfield, California
Our flexibility for offering viable alternatives in delivering high-quality services makes Parsons the firm of choice when it comes to designing a project—on schedule and within budget. Our employees are known for creating effective solutions that reduce risk because they possess the expertise to back up their decisions and work in partnership with stakeholders, continually outperforming our competitors and meeting our customers’ requirements.