PASADENA, CA (July 13, 2017) – Parsons’ creative teams, which provide video, graphics, and writing/editing/publication services for internal and external customers worldwide, won 13 separate American Inhouse Design Awards™ from Graphic Design USA (GDUSA), placing among the Top 10 winners nationwide.
“Parsons’ creative professionals transform internal and external client requests into innovative, effective, and award-winning communications,” said Erin Kuhlman, Parsons Corporate Vice President, Marketing & Communications. “The number of GDUSA awards won in multiple categories speaks to the breadth and depth of our staff’s technical and creative expertise.”
Parsons received awards in 11 categories. Winning entries included:
- Airports Council International Asia-Pacific (ACI APAC) Trade Show Booth Graphics (P-O-P, Displays + Signs category)
- American Public Transportation Association (APTA) Annual Conference L.A. Dinner Evite (Announcements + Invitations category)
- Cybersecurity Advertising Campaign (Ad Campaign category)
- Cybersecurity Rebranding Book (Book category)
- Cybersecurity UAE Brochure (Brochure category)
- Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) Conference Dinner Evite (Announcements + Invitations category)
- Parsons ENR Advertisement (Advertising category)
- Traffic Incident Management Enhancement (TIME) Task Force of Georgia Annual Meeting—Save the Date (Announcements + Invitations category)
- Parsons History in Chicago Brochure (Brochures + Collateral category)
- Indiana Toll Road Concession Company 80/90 Pavement Upgrade for a Superior Highway (PUSH) Letterhead and Business Card (Letterhead + Stationary category)
- New York Building Foundation (NYBF) 2017-2018 Biennial Report (Public Service + Pro Bono Projects category)
- Parsons Employee Retirement Poster (Posters category)
- Parsons Spirit of Buffalo Scrapbook (Specialty Item category)
GDUSA Editor Gordon Kaye added “Parsons Corporation's performance — winning multiple awards and placing among the Top 10 winners nationwide — is exceptional.”
This year, nearly 6,000 entries were received and a highly-selective 15% were honored with an Awards Certificate. GDUSA’s annual American Inhouse Design Awards competition recognizes exceptional contributions from in house designers and marketing/communication departments. Parsons has received a total of 46 American Inhouse Design Awards since 2013. For more information, visit http://gdusa.com.
Parsons is a technology-driven engineering services firm with more than 70 years of experience in the engineering, construction, technical, and professional services industries. The corporation is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on infrastructure, defense, security, and construction. Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, systems design/engineering, cyber/converged security, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide. For more about Parsons, please visit www.parsons.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
For More Information, Contact: