Comprehensive EPC Solutions for Water and Wastewater
Parsons has a rich legacy of successfully partnering with clients in tackling the most complex and challenging water and wastewater projects in the world. We understand the technical requirements of your project, offering integrated solutions that exceed your performance requirements.
Whether public municipalities or private industry, we are known for consistently delivering environmentally responsible solutions and outstanding value. We bring to market a vast array of innovative delivery solutions, including traditional and progressive design-build delivery, construction manager at risk, alternative financing (including public-private partnerships), and other performance-based contracts to assist our clients in delivering premier projects to their constituents.
By leveraging the latest advancements in technologies, our track record of superior quality and commitment to sustainability are distinct competitive advantages in the marketplace. From traditional to advanced treatment technologies, we have developed comprehensive water/wastewater engineering and construction solutions that are built upon sustainable, green principles that are meant to protect and preserve the biosphere.
Parsons is a leading provider of water/wastewater services with a world-class portfolio offering that includes:
- Water Resources: Services include surface and groundwater water availability studies, water quality monitoring and assessments, Total Maximum Daily Load assistance, watershed management, NPDES permitting, storm water design, hydrodynamic modeling for rivers, lakes, coastal bays and oceans, wetlands delineation, mitigation planning, coastal restoration, utility mapping, condition assessments, and related geographical information systems, and many other critical services.
- Water: Services associated with the development and implementation of water storage, treatment, and conveyance/distribution projects, including the full range of membrane treatment systems.
- Wastewater and Water Reuse: Services associated with the development and implementation of wastewater projects, including sewer, pump station, and wastewater treatment plants. This experience includes the full span of conveyance and treatment systems, including state of the art treatment processes in both liquid and biosolids treatment/handling.
- Industrial Wastewater: Industrial water/wastewater, groundwater, and leachate treatment engineering and construction services for the oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, manufacturing, and life sciences industries. Our services include process development, detailed design, construction management, commissioning/startup, and operations. With recent technological advancements that allow treated effluent water to be reused, Parsons has constructed over 20 recent projects utilizing this capability.
The services we offer span the entire delivery spectrum, including but not limited to the following:
- Program Management (PM)
- Construction Management (CM)
- Master Planning
- Process Selection/Development
- Detailed Design
- Asset Management
- Startup and commissioning