Serving the aviation market since 1958, Parsons is the premier choice for world-class aviation engineering and construction services. More than 450 airports in 40 countries have counted on our expertise to plan, construct, enhance, and sustain their infrastructure—totaling more than USD $175 billion in construction value.
Parsons is a full-service engineering firm. We deliver innovative solutions for program and construction management, airport security, IT and networking, passenger terminal design and construction, and runway, taxiway, and navigational systems.
With air connectivity in increasing demand across the globe, Parsons has applied state-of-the-art technology and proven processes to help our customers expand or rehabilitate existing airport facilities, deliver greenfield airport programs, and update aviation IT and security technology.
Delivering the largest greenfield airport programs in the world
- New Abu Dhabi International Airport, UAE
- New Athens International Airport, Greece
- New Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, China
- New Incheon International Airport, South Korea
- New International Airport of Mexico City, Mexico
Leading large capital improvement programs
- Washington Dulles International Airport, Virginia, USA
New Abu Dhabi International Airport, UAE
Providing construction management services on large construction programs
Providing construction services on one of the world’s longest runways
- Calgary International Airport, Canada
Delivering sustainable infrastructure
- San Francisco International Airport, California, USA: First LEED Gold-certified terminal in the U.S.
- Los Angeles International Airport, California, USA: First LEED Silver-certified terminal renovation in the U.S.
Delivering mission-critical systems
- Federal Aviation Administration’s National Airspace Program, Nationwide, USA
Integrating global best practices, subject-matter experts, and a cadre of proven processes and tools, Parsons helps customers meet their strategic business objectives while mitigating the inherent risks associated with the delivery of complex, multi-year aviation programs. We are committed to quality every step of the way, driving innovation to achieve the timely, efficient, and cost-effective delivery of programs large and small.