A Unique Security Offering
Changes in the political landscape as well as the greater connectivity of systems to the Internet have increased the vulnerability of our nation’s critical assets to terrorist attacks. To counter these threats, Parsons has developed a converged security offering that combines cybersecurity, integrated network solutions, and critical infrastructure protection.
Parsons is uniquely qualified to address the threat to our nation’s critical assets. No other company has more critical infrastructure, and industrial control systems and supervisory control and data acquisition (ICS/SCADA) experience. Parsons has delivered, protected, and sustained critical infrastructure for U.S. Government customers for more than 70 years. We have provided cybersecurity services to protect those assets as well as our nation’s most sensitive information for more than 30 years. Our acquisition of SPARTA, Inc., in 2011 and Secure Mission Solutions in 2014, greatly enhanced our capabilities in cybersecurity and critical asset protection.
Parsons’ Cyber Critical Infrastructure Protection Initiative
Building on these capabilities, in March 2015, Parsons opened its new Cyber Solutions Center in Centreville, VA. This unique facility emulates customer control systems and architectures, security vulnerabilities, and risk posture, and then enables tailoring, testing, and implementation of technical options to enhance and protect the security of customer operating environments. The Center, located in Centreville, VA, is a key component of Parsons’ Cyber Critical Infrastructure Protection Initiative, designed to extend our security services to customers in state and local government as well as the commercial marketplace.
Our core capabilities include:
- Vulnerability assessments
- Penetration testing
- Information assurance
- Incident response
- Certification and accreditation of cybersystems
- Cyberpolicy development and implementation
- Cyberthreat identification, analysis, and mitigation
Integrated Network Solutions
- Network design, engineering, and development
- Cloud computing
- High-performance network implementation and operations
- Data center modernization and enterprise visualization
- NOC/SOC operations and management
- Network research and development
- Advanced protocols and secure routing deployments
Critical Asset Protection
- Industrial Control Systems/Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (ICS/SCADA) engineering and integration services
- Identity, credentialing, and access management (ICAM) systems
- Integrated electronic security systems
- Integrated enterprise physical security systems
- HSPD-12-certified integrator
- Integrated security operations control (PSIM)
- Threat/vulnerability assessments and mitigation
Our team of engineers and subject matter experts has a long record of developing innovative solutions to address our customers’ most challenging security issues.