A safer world
Parsons provides technology, engineering, integration, training, and advisory services to the U.S. and international defense market. We have been instrumental in the design, development, fielding, and sustainment of effective weapons systems for more than 30 years. We distinguish ourselves by offering sophisticated and differentiated solutions and programmatic capabilities to support the Department of Defense (DoD). As a result of our proven domain expertise, we have developed and maintained prime positions on many long-life programs for customers such as the Missile Defense Agency (MDA), U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command, U.S. Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center, Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, and Defense Intelligence Agency Missile and Space Intelligence Center.
Parsons’ support to the defense market spans the full spectrum of services offerings:
- Research & Development. Parsons routinely conducts research and development of mission-critical, next-generation technologies to support the warfighter on urgent issues.
- Planning & Oversight of Large, Complex Programs. Parsons is very successful in leading large, prime contracts involving mission-critical operations supported by highly technical teams comprising our own experts and small businesses with niche capabilities.
- Engineering, Integration, & Simulation. We are a leader in missile defense and space engineering services for both the DoD and international customers such as North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- Test & Evaluation. We have expertise in all aspects of testing, from pretest planning and analysis to test resource planning, test planning and execution, and post-test analysis.
- Sustainment & Training. We provide sustainment services for a wide range of tactical systems, with a specialization on Army platforms and various classes of unmanned autonomous systems. We also deliver full-spectrum training support to the Army warfighter, including live, virtual, constructive and gaming training at locations worldwide.
Our core competencies
- Systems engineering and analysis
- Modeling and simulation
- Technology development and transition
- Test and evaluation
- Operations and sustainment planning
- Life-cycle maintenance support
- Battle management
- Information assurance
- Systems, supportability analysis, and training
Some of Parsons’ defense work
One of our largest programs in the defense portfolio is the Missile Defense Agency Engineering Services Support (MiDAESS) contract. We have been supporting the MDA for 35 years by providing key technical leadership in the design, development, fielding, and sustainment of an effective, and integrated Ballistic Missile Defense System. Today on MiDAESS, we play a leading role support the MDA in engineering, facilities, test and evaluation, warfighter operations, logistics, security, intelligence, and international missions.