TRAINING: Safe Traveler™ | On-Demand
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day 18 of the month, repeating indefinitely
Safe Traveler™ is an online lecture series focused on delivering best practices for travelers, Military members, and executives on business who are at risk of becoming soft targets for cybercriminals. This course teaches students to take proactive steps against adversarial threats by learning how to secure personal devices across physical, digital, and network data environments. To learn more about our on-demand Safe Traveler™ course, see below.
Safe Traveler™ courses utilize hands-on practical scenarios and instruction covering tactics, techniques, and tradecraft where learning new skills is the focus, as opposed to learning technology or tools. Safe Traveler is designed for students to improve their personal security with computer and mobile devices both at home and abroad, via a uniquely designed curriculum which provides students with cutting edge best practices. Current and former Safe Traveler clients include Fortune 100 companies, elite Special Operations Units within the Department of Defense (DoD), Law Enforcement Agencies, and Intelligence Community (IC) partners.
Safe Traveler™ Course Details
– On-demand course content – learn at your own pace and schedule
– Each license includes 2-week access to all course content
– Content provided in a user-friendly learning management system (LMS) and interface to help you keep track of your progress
– Course includes videos and interactive exercises for practical application of skills learned
– Cost: $500 per license (enterprise licenses available)
Safe Traveler™: Quick Facts
– Self-paced, module-based online curriculum to enable training from anywhere.
– 30-access license for students to conduct learning at their own pace.
– Use of video and hands-on practical scenarios for students to test techniques at home.
– Digital security tradecraft is applicable to personal and work travel.
To register for the on-demand Safe Traveler™ course, email [email protected].
For more information about all of our available training courses, visit our training and readiness page.