- This event has passed.
SAME Federal Small Business Conference 2022
11-02-2022 - 11-04-2022
SAME’s 2022 Federal Small Business Conference (SBC) is headed to Nashville, TN!. This is your opportunity to connect with a community of leading experts, decision-makers, solution providers, business partners, and federal contracting officers. Join Parsons at this year’s SAME Federal Small Business Conference on November 2-4, 2022.
Conference & Exhibit Info
The Small Business Conference for the Federal Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Facility Maintenance/Management Industry (SBC) brings together federal agencies and businesses operating in the federal marketplace to:
– Deliver the most comprehensive and useful market research experience possible for all attendees
– Learn of and/or share upcoming contracting opportunities for small businesses
– Connect with teaming partners
– Support the nation’s contracting goals
– Engage in above-board networking between private companies and federal program managers and procurement/contracting officers.
More than a dozen federal agencies have participated in SBC over the last few years, including the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; Naval Facilities Engineering Command; Air Force Civil Engineer Center; Department of Veterans Affairs; Veterans Health Administration; Department of Energy; General Services Administration; Department of State; Small Business Administration; Environmental Protection Agency; Federal Emergency Management Agency; and National Aeronautics & Space Administration.
Check Us Out
Check us out in the exhibit hall at booth #1014!
– Gwen Johnson, Director of SB Programs for Parsons Corporation on Friday, Nov 04, 2022 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM CDT, as she speaks on the panel titled “Maximizing Growth Through Targeted Subcontracting with Large Businesses.”
– Kevin Lovell, Director and Senior Program Manager at Parsons, moderate a panel with three patriots on how military officers can actively participate in the Society of American Military Engineers at the SAME Small Business Conference on November 4th, 2022 9:00 AM-10:00 AM CDT.
– Glenn Goddard, Senior Program Director at Parsons. Glenn will be speaking in a follow-up session from the 2022 JETC Warfighter Seminar that identified the need for alternative MILCON procurement options where faster delivery is required for urgent national security requirements. The panel will discuss various alternatives such as Other Transactional Authorities and their advantages and disadvantages to government and industry.
Interested in learning more about Parsons and our role in federal infrastructure and supplier diversity? Visit our website.