- This event has passed.
Next-Gen Train Control Conference
October 20 - October 21
We are proud to be a presenter of Railway Age’s Next-Gen Train Control Conference on October 20 and 21, in Philadelphia, PA. Join us at the conference to hear from our speakers listed below.
Conference & Exhibit Info
The conference will feature in-depth technical sessions and comprehensive project updates on CBTC for rail transit, PTC for main line railways and related advanced, emerging technologies—artificial intelligence, Big Data, cybersecurity and more. Presented by leading experts from around the world, this conference is now in its third decade, and is the global rail industry’s single-most important communications and signaling event. The event takes place in the Rose Garden room on the 19th floor of the Bellevue Hotel.
Check Us Out
We are proud to have the following speakers at the event!
1:30 – 2:20 PM | Panel Discussion | Cybersecurity: Why Is It Important? What Level Is Needed?
– Moderator: Nigel Astell, Vice President– Rail and Transit, Parsons
– Joel D. Waugh, Senior Director, Cybersecurity & CISO, Office of Cybersecurity, WMATA
– Jack Oden, ICS Cybersecurity Consultant, Parsons
2:20 – 2:30 PM | Sponsor Spotlight with Parsons
– Nigel Astell, Vice President – Rail and Transit, Parsons
11:10 AM – 12:30 PM | Train Control Supplier Roundtable
– Moderator: Jerry Harrison, Vice President, Parsons
– Sam Anand, Director, NY Operations & Projects, Thales
– Joanne Wust, President, 4AI Systems, Inc.
– Robert Hanczor, CEO, Piper Networks
– Hal Gordon, Senior Sales Engineer, Frauscher Sensor Technology
We keep the world moving. Whether it’s the movement of goods or people, rail and transit systems connect communities and support the rapid development of our world. And now, as global leaders take action against climate change, fully optimizing our rail and transit systems is more important than ever. Contact us today to learn more about our rail and transit solutions.