Join us on Wednesday, September 27th through September 28th in Indianapolis, IN for the ITS Midwest 2023 conference.
ITS Midwest is one of the oldest chapters of ITS Americas, committed to leading, supporting, and promoting programs that provide for safe, efficient and sustainable transportation throughout Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. In 2023, the theme of the conference is Innovate, Integrate, Inspire: Transforming Transportation through ITS.
We are industry leaders in intelligent transportation solutions, with more than 100 cutting-edge advanced traffic management systems (ATMS) deployments and other ITS solutions around the world. Traffic has a cost, and we work with cities to change their approach to traffic to improve mobility, health, economic growth, and community safety. Parsons’ Intelligent Infrastructure team will present multiple project highlights during the show.
– Bini William, technical director, Parsons, and president, ITS Midwest will give the president’s message and welcome all attendees to the event on Wednesday, September 27 at 8:30 a.m.
– Preston Judkins, senior project manager, Parsons, Chicago Traveler Advisory System ‐ Giving the Public a Real‐ time Traffic View (Session 4a: Data Sharing; Grand Ballroom Salon 5-8, 3:20-4:15 pm on Wednesday September 27
– Joseph Brahm, vice president, ITS Regional Manager East, Parsons and /Rafael Ignatowicz, project manager, Parsons: I‐465 VSL, Queue Warning and Ramp Metering Project (Session 5a: ITS Innovation; Grand Ballroom Salon 5-8, 4:15-5:10 pm on Wednesday September 27
– Abdullah Nafakh, engineer, Parsons: Dubuque STREETS project (Session 7a: ITS Innovations, Grand Ballroom Salon 5-8; 1:50-2:45 p.m. on Thursday September 28)
– Joseph Brahm, vice president, ITS Regional Manager East, Parsons: I‐80/94 Flex Road Project (Session 7a: ITS Innovations, Grand Ballroom Salon 5-8; 1:50-2:45 p.m. on Thursday September 28)
– Jodie Bare, vice president, global digital services and operations, Parsons, will moderate The Future of CV Data featuring speakers from Honda, Harman, City of Chicago, and DriveOhio (Session 2, The Future of CV Data, Grand Ballroom Salon 5-8 1-1:55 p.m. Wednesday September 27
We help communities around the world move people and goods safely and efficiently. As leaders in integrated design and delivery, and experts in the digital enablement of traditional transportation infrastructure, we combine new technologies – like cloud-based intelligent transportation solutions – with legacy infrastructure, to improve traffic efficiency, enhance safety, reduce emissions, and maximize our clients’ investment. Learn more about our transportation capabilities here.
Be the first to receive updates about Parsons news, events, and innovations. Subscribe Today!