Join us for the AFCEA TechNet Augusta Middle And High School Capture The Flag (CTF) on August 16, 2023, from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm EST. The event will be held virtually and at the Georgia Cyber Center’s Virtual World. The High School/Middle School Capture the Flag will be a jeopardy-style event. Schools from the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) will compete, highlighting their skills, resiliency, and achievements. Topics covered for this event will include Binary Exploitation, Reverse Engineering, Web Exploitation, Cryptography, Forensics, and Security.
Teams will be limited to FOUR members maximum. Teams with less than FOUR team members, can annotate “N/A” as the team member on the registration form.
Registration for this event is now closed. Please contact Liz Cornejo if you have any questions or concerns.
At no time during the conduct of the CTF can teams communicate with each other, share answers, provide hints, or in any way assist another CTF team with any of the CTF Challenges. Doing so would constitute an Integrity Violation and will result in your team being disqualified from the competition. Each individual team is expected to navigate each challenge with the knowledge and skills of the 4-team members registered on that team.
– 8GB RAM
– 60GB free disk space
– VMWare or VirtualBox
– Kali Linux x86 (32-bit) VM (may be downloaded at www.kali.org)
– Allocate 4GB RAM to this VM.
– Make sure Wine is installed and working.
– Make sure Wireshark is installed and working, go on and preconfigure your favorite filter options
– Many reverse engineering challenges work better on this architecture of VM
– Kali Linux 64-bit VM (Optional for use, but download and have ready just in case.)
– Discord, for use on host machine for communication during the event. (may be downloaded at discord.com).
Be the first to receive updates about Parsons news, events, and innovations. Subscribe Today!