Capture The Flag
How 3L33T Are You?
Join up with 3 of your co-workers, friends, or other attendees and come test your skills in this Jeopardy style CTF on a variety of topics, like:
- Network Forensics
- Web Hacking
- Penetration Testing
- Malware Analysis
- Reverse Engineering
Teams (4 people max) will be created at the event, so don’t worry about needing to find a team ahead of time – just show up and you’ll make some friends along the way. Or bring some friends with you and come as a team. Lots of fun will be had, as well as lots of learning – there’ll be something for everyone (beginners or veterans)!
March 29, 2023
Doors open at 1630 Mountain
Join us in person or virtually!
Game Day Schedule
- 1630 Mountain – 1730 Mountain – Setup / Team Creation – Login, create your team, or find a team on our discord server.
- 1730 Mountain – 2030 Mountain – The CTF / Cybersecurity Challenge fun occurs!
- 2030 Mountain – Winners announced and then presentations are shared on how to solve all of the challenges.
Code Of Conduct
This event is open to the public and meant to serve the community as a safe place to share knowledge and ideas. All participants are expected to act in a professional manner at all times and adhere to the following guidelines. Any participant violating these guidelines may be removed from the event, disqualified from all giveaways past and future, and the proper authorities will be notified.
Be excellent to each other
- Harassment in any form will not be tolerated – If you are the victim of harassment, see someone else being harassed, or have any other concerns, please notify the event staff immediately.
- Be inclusive – We recognize that we all have different backgrounds and skill levels. We welcome everyone from novices to experts of all ages.
- Support the community – Share knowledge and ideas. If you encounter someone who is struggling we encourage you to help them – even if they are on a different team.
If you need any assistance please reach out to the event staff.
The following are a list of resources that contain information about CTFs and helpful tools.
Please contact us with any questions or comments. We look forward to hearing from the community.
- Daniel Baker
- Jenn Bergstrom
Prizes Provided By: