We Can Change the World Together
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is rooted in the concept that multiple factors affect a company’s actions. As such, here are four areas of corporate social responsibility and a few examples of our commitment in each of these areas:
- Promote environmental stewardship and resource conservation.
- Bring sustainability practices to customer projects.
- Apply sustainability to internal operations.
- Reduce carbon footprint.
- Develop and implement safety strategies and policies.
- Demonstrate commitment to integrity and diversity.
- Implement sustainable talent management policies and procedures.
- Advance employee development using our online learning management system.
- Develop plans to achieve a positive return on investment.
- Use sustainable supply chains—from extraction to disposal.
- Deliver high-quality products and services.
- Act with integrity in our dealings with customers and suppliers.
- Focus corporate-giving programs on areas of stakeholder value.
- Give back to local communities through volunteerism.
- Support innovative projects and solutions in communities where we work and live.
- Demonstrate integrity and sustainability in the marketplaces we serve.
Back to top
© 2018 Parsons Corporation. All rights reserved.