Become a Parsons Partner
Successful projects often involve partnerships with organizations, agencies, and individuals with core capabilities and resources that augment or complement our products and services. Parsons values the teamwork and contributions of diverse suppliers in the delivery of innovative, world-class solutions to our clients. Our winning teaming strategy ensures that the right people and resources are ready for the challenges and opportunities we face every day.
Parsons Supplier Diversity Program ensures we readily have access to the most qualified and agile partners.We are committed to providing the maximum opportunity for suppliers in various business categories to support our procurement requirements. Our Supplier Diversity commitment is consistent with promoting the national and local economy of areas where projects are implemented. Materials and services are commonly procured from local suppliers, enabling cost effective and sustainable solutions.
Target business categories include:
- AbilityOne Organizations
- Enterprises owned by disabled individuals
- Historically Black Colleges/Universities and Minority Institutions (HBCU/MI)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone Small Businesses (HUBZone SB)
- Minority owned business enterprises (MBE)
- Small businesses (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- Woman owned business enterprises (WBE)
- Veteran owned and service disabled veteran owned small businesses (VOSB/SDVOSB)
Parsons provides access and assistance to diverse suppliers for teaming and procurement opportunities under our government and commercial programs. To engage with Parsons regarding potential opportunities please register your firm in our Supplier Diversity Program.
After validation of the registration, your firm’s data will be available for searches by all Parsons representatives. For best results provide complete information and be sure to verify contact information.
- Follow up your registration by contacting the Parsons Supplier Diversity Program to further discuss your capabilities and potential opportunities. Provide information that would clearly differentiate your firm with a competitive advantage. Data related to innovation, efficiencies, past performance, and client engagements are favored.
- Parsons anticipates long term partnership with suppliers in prime and subcontracting engagements. For teaming on new business opportunities, start early in the customer acquisition cycle. Our Business Development team looks for firms with knowledge of the potential client and respective requirements.
"Parsons has excelled at meeting one of the primary objectives within the contract: maximizing opportunities for subcontracting by local, small, disadvantaged, woman-owned, and Native Hawaiian-owned firms. We are very pleased that Parsons has exceeded the goals outlined in their proposal to the Navy and lived up to commitments made to the community."
Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Pacific Division
Disclaimer: Registration in the Parsons Supplier Diversity Program is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an intent to enter into a contractual relationship.